"Have you heard? Missouri has to make a decision about whether to expand its Medicaid program. There are arguments on both sides: Some believe we should not expand Medicaid because we can’t afford it; others believe we must expand the program or give up billions of federal dollars and the health of our fellow citizens." – Missouri Foundation for Health
- Hannibal – Monday, February 18 (Hannibal High School, 4500 McMasters Ave)
- St. Louis – Tuesday, February 19 (Missouri History Museum, Lindell and DeBaliviere in Forest Park)
- Cape Girardeau – Monday, February 25 (Osage Center, 1625 N Kingshighway St)
- Springfield – Monday, March 4 (Community Foundation of the Ozarks, 425 E Trafficway St)
- Rolla – Tuesday, March 5 (Rolla Lions Club, 1061 S Bishop Ave)
- Columbia – Monday, March 11 (Activity & Recreation Center – ARC, 1701 W Ash St)
- St. Peters – Tuesday, March 12 (St. Peters Cultural Arts Centre & City Hall, One St. Peters Centre Blvd)
Get informed on Medicaid expansion at free, public community forums, hosted by the Missouri Foundation for Health (MFH).
For more information, and to register, please click on the event invite here.